Sunday 29 July 2012

The Body shop Chocomania body lotion


I bought this a while ago when browsing online, The body shop were doing an offer so I thought Id take full advantage of it. I have tried many of their body butters, my favorite being the strawberry one, but I really wanted to try one of their lotions, as I new their lotions were a lighter moisturiser which made them ideal for me during the summer months.

This one instantly jumped out at me, I mean a chocolate smelling body lotion, who doesn't want that! When it arrived I was so exited to try it, straight away I just opened the bottle and took a great big sniff of it, the smell is just amazing, even my mum loves the smell. It reminds me of either chocolate cake or chocolate and coffee. Both things I love, so obviously I just adore the smell of this lotion. Its a much thinner consistency than the body butters, which is to be expected and It also has a pump which makes is really easy to use and mess free. (Just as an example of the consistency I use 3 pumps for one leg). It dries fast which Is great because I don't like sitting around feeling tacky and damp from a body moisturiser. I apply it at night and by the morning my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I also love applying it before bed and laying there smelling like chocolate.

It costs £8 for 250ml, which for The body shop is not a bad price. The only down side I can see is that some people who are sensitive to smells might find this to over powering or sickly. But as with most of The body shop products they are heavily scented, which is one of the things I enjoy the most with The body shop products. I love things that smell nice and this product really satisfies my sweet tooth. Ill happily try more body lotions by The body shop and I will also be trying more of the chocomania line such as the shower cream and body scrub because I just cant get enough of this smell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment