Friday 10 August 2012

Barry M - Aqua glitter 340


Barry M was a nail polish brand I used back when I was around 15, now im my 20s its a brand I tend to over look....until now. 

While I was browsing the models own stand at Boots, I spotted this Barry M nail paint in the stand next to it, its such a beautiful colour (slightly more green than the picture looks) that It caught my eye instantly. I then realised it only cost £2.99 , so I obviously had to buy it.

I applied two/three coats to my nails and then finished with a top coat. I am so impressed with this nail polish, for £2.99 its a barging. Its really eye catching and defiantly a statement nail polish, perfect for summer time. It has a bog standard brush which I normally dont like because it takes to long to paint my nails with, but this brush and polish seemed to apply like a dream. It didnt take long to dry either which can be really annoying, I hate waiting around for nail polish to dry and usually get fed up and end up smudging it. But this nail polish I had no trouble with, also If you apply a good top coat it will last a 3/4 days without chipping, which for a £2.99 nail polish, is great.

I applied this colour alone, but I think it would also look great with one coat over a black or white nail polish, to give an extra omph to the nails. 

I think ill stop neglecting Barry M nail paints from now on, as Iv realised they really do have some nail polish gems, and for the price, I cant complain. 

1 comment:

  1. I got this colour for my birthday, but I'm yet to try it out. This looks great, I'm definitely going to try it out soon! You've gotta love Barry M! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete