Thursday 16 August 2012

Umberto Giannini-Instant beauty leave-in conditioner



Umberto Giannini is a brand that was introduced to me through the whole 'back comb in a bottle' hype, ever since then Iv just been waiting to try some of their products out for myself. I was in desperate need of a leave-in conditioner due to the fact my hair is just naturally so dry, so when I saw Boots were having a 3 for 2 sale on their hair care, I immediately thought this was my chance to try out some new hair care and went straight for Umberto Giannini. They have a huge range of products, with pretty much everything you could need/want. I was scanning through and my eyes met this leave-in conditioner, I grabbed it and read the back, it said that this leave-in conditioner will make your hair feel soft, look shiny and generally improve the overall look of the hair by smoothing and strengthening dry and damaged hair.  

This leaves my hair feeling so soft and the ends feel smooth, when usually my ends feel really coarse and frizzy. I also think my hair looks a lot shiner and healthier after using this, which is a huge plus for me. I really am In dire need of a hair cut, but this product makes my hair looks so nice, almost as if Iv just been to the salon even though I haven't (not for a good 6 months now D:) 

I tend to find leave in conditioners don't really do much to my hair, but this one I really feel like its helping. My hair does not only look better but feels so much nicer than it did before. Its a great product for people with naturally curly hair as well because it does not weigh your hair down, which can happen with some products if they are to heavy. 

On a side note, I really love the packaging of this bottle and Umberto Giannini as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment