Friday 10 October 2014

Autumn Skincare Buys




For those of you who don't know I have just started a new job (yay) and my first pay packet has come through, which instantly means shopping!, right? I had loads of Boots reward coupons send to me recently as well, so I though I would make the most of them, and also make the most of the fact Boots are currently having a 3 for 2 across their skincare products.

I picked up a few new things to add to my skincare stash. 

Botanics Super Serum Radiant Youth -  Anti-Ageing serum designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines  and wrinkles, through plant stem cell technology. It also contains Ginkgo that acts as a barrier from free radicals, to help maintain the skins collagen   

Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm - A cleansing balm that contains Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oil, to gently but effectively remove make up and dirt from the face. This cleansing balm also comes with a muslin cloth to help you remove the cleanser from the face. This product contains no Parabens and is also tested on Humans not Animals. 

Clearasil Daily Clear Superfruits Refreshing Pads - I bought these on the recommendation of Caroline Hirons , the skincare goddess. They are basically a Salicylic Acid, exfoliating pad. There isn't much more to it than that. 

Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask - This I had free with the Black Pot Recycling scheme that Lush have, its a hydrating, natural face mask that contains Oats, fresh Bananas and ground Almonds. I love all the Face Masks Lush make, especially this one because It smells like Breakfast mmmm. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - This is plain and simply a Micellar Water, which takes off make up like a dream. I have used this before and this is just a repurchase. Its £4.99 and works like a charm to take off make up (even waterproof mascara).  

Botanics Ultra Calming Night Cream - This is another product from Boots Botanics that I bought, I always tend to buy calming or gentle moisturisers, simply because I seem to be a little more harsh with other aspects of my skincare, such as the acid products.  Therefore I try and get a simple but effective moisturiser to finish my skincare steps. This one seemed to tick all the right boxes for me and was also a great deal with my £5 off Botanics product coupon that I had. 


I also bought these two items when I was in Boots, I feel like you can never have enough body moisturiser, especially in the colder months and I love the Garnier ones because they are affordable. I am also really lazy with my hair, in case you guys didn't know and I cant never be bothered to wash it (gross I know), so Batiste dry shampoo is always a life saver. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment